2.21.2015

14 Day Love Your Husband Challenge - Day 7

Yay for halfway!...7 pretty painless days down, and 7 to go. If you're reading along with me each day, then you know that these challenges aren't rocket science, but they ARE little reminders of what we must take back. Little things that the stresses and demands of life squelch, leaving us feeling empty and worse yet, leaving our spouse feeling empty. The reality is...these challenges don't just benefit him. If you'll follow through with these things, his response will benefit you! It's a Win Win!


I mentioned yesterday that today's post would tie closely to it. Go back and read yesterday's if you haven't already...it's short...but today we're building on that. Hopefully you know some of your husbands favorite things about you, and if not...then ask him! Find out! But in most cases - we KNOW some things that they really like about us. Pay attention to the things your husband does compliment...does he like your eyes, does he like your hair a certain way, does he have a favorite dress you wear, does he love how your legs look in heels, or is their a certain perfume you know draws him in? Do those things and wear those things for him! In my case, my husband prefers my hair long and straightened, he's not a fan of too much make up and he loves my blue eyes (hates when I wear glasses that hide them). So then...the obvious approach here is...to wear my hair straightened for him and make sure I have my contacts in! It's that simple - but too often - we simply go with what we "feel" like for the night, or what's easiest.

I know, I know...there are nights when there just isn't time to get your hair blow dryed and the kids ready...I get it. I'm not suggesting that this is how you have to style yourself every single day...but be MINDFUL of what he loves...be AWARE of what catches his eye and makes him take notice...and don't make him go so long without it. It's pretty simple really. If you know what he finds attractive and beautiful, then cater to that as often as possible, and then, looping back to yesterday's challenge...when he tells you how much he loves it, Thank Him without protest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment